Back

CHÂTEAU DE EINHARTSHAUSEN

  •  : English
  •  : German
  • Location : In a Regional Country Park
Tourist site around the theme of Architecture in PHALSBOURG, classified in the list of historic monuments, free entrance

The castle, the cradle of Phalsbourg, was the seat of Count Palatine George Jean, founder of the town from 1568. The exterior restoration (staircase and tower) dates from George Jean. The ground floor (now the cellar), where the year 1568 is engraved, also remains from this period. The stone keystone, removed around 1890, showed the coat of arms of George John. At that time the castle extended as far as the Place d'Armes. Vauban included the building in his plan and enclosed it in one of the bastions. The building can now be accessed via the first floor. The castle is a stage on the discovery tour. Free visit of the exterior.
From 01/01/2022 To 31/12/2022

Information & Bookings

AFEC de Phalsbourg

Place d'Armes
57370 PHALSBOURG
07 87 87 72 77